Sunday, August 12, 2012

The Mission of Reversing the Contraceptive Mentality that Leads to Abortion

By Ms. Cory Arevalo

To Everyone who care to listen,

More than three decades of struggle trying to reverse the contraceptive mentality that leads to abortion  has become my mission.  My only credentials as an advocate of this truth  is that I am a wife and a mother…the target and the victim of the RH Bill.  I may be shouting the same lines…respect and care for life since my conversion in 1981…I am shouting the same call as I did in Luneta at the invitation of Cardinal Sin during the mass action against the  Cairo Conference directed towards institutionalisation of abortion globally in  the disguise of promoting contraception. I bared myself in public for the sake of the children…my own and other God’s children.  That was a long time ago…LET THIS VOICE BE HEARD…again.
I will reiterate a truth born from my experience as a former advocate of contraception and abortion who made a poor choice.    CONTRACEPTION LEADS TO ABORTION…That is a truth from a victim’s experience. That is my experience and I dare anyone to disprove it.
Intrauterine devices are abortifacients …IUDs kill babies in a mother’s womb…The IUD killed one of my babies when  I resorted to contraceptives because I did not want an abortion. Name it …I tried the “cafeteria” choices of birth control to prevent pregnancy. The choices were/are deceptions.  Insertion of IUD at PGH was free then but hospital confinement for bleeding and D and C was the patient/victim’s problem.

I may be in the twilight of my years, personally, there is nothing to be gained or lost by my  declaring this truth .  One thing is sure I have decided to continue proclaiming this truth so that souls will not be lost by the deception created by the population controllers .

May God bless our country…May He be merciful to all who are misinformed. May everyone who care to listen learn from my mistakes that I am trying to correct knowing that  God writes straight on crooked lines.

To God be the glory…victory!

Source: http://www.prolife.org.ph/?p=857

 

No comments: